At KT’s Graduation!
Wow! Did April fly by or what?! I didn’t really update my blog at all during April so I though I’d do a quick update with what’s been happening over here. Ready, set, GO!
On the first week of April, Samantha did three things: She turned 22, ate an entire zoo, and went on a date.
On the second week of April, Samantha did four things: broke her computer, painted Father Time, took her sister to the doctor to fix her broken foot, and built most of her mission bike.
On the third week of April, Samantha did five things: went on another date, went to Buddy’s baseball game, attended a college graduation, ate at Cold Stone, and signed up for summer classes.
On the fourth week of April, Samantha did six things: went to another baseball game, broke her right foot (two gimps in the fam right now!), continued scrapbooking her mission, turned down a date, taught Relief Society, and anticpated a lot of homework.
Now, it is May.
This is a run-down of this past week and a half:
- Homework…lots and lots of homework
- Worked. 28 hours to be exact
- Gimpped around
- Scrapbooked [Oh, how it makes me miss my mission!]
- Fixed her laptoop [$266 later…]
- Did more homework
- Painted nails slick slate by Insta-Dri
- Went Mother’s Day shopping
- Oh! And most importantly, I created a Facebook page. Don’t forget to “LIKE!”