I’m sure that Michael Phelps worked really hard to get his killer abs. I know I did when I was on the swim team in high school! We would do this ab workout several times a day. I almost had a six-pack by the end of the season. So, you want abs? Then give this a shot!
Seven sets of ten:
- “Normal” crunches
- Right calf rested on left knee
- Left calf rested on right knee
- 90 Degree angle
- Straight (both legs in the air)
- Straight V (both legs in the air in the shape of a “V”)
- Right knee bent while the left leg is out straight (You’ll look like you’re doing the Can-Can on the ground)
- Left knee bent while the right leg is out straight
- Right side crunch
- Left side crunch
When you have finished this workout, you will have done 490 crunches. Congratulations!
We would also add V sits plus 1:00 planks. It was brutal but worth it!