This past weekend, Dale and I have spent a little time talking about what we want to do over the summer. In order to hold ourselves accountable (and because I’m obsessed with making lists and writing EVERY last thing down) here’s our summer bucket list.
- Hike as many trails as possible--If you have any suggestions, comment down below where we should go hiking. So far we have the Windcaves in Logan, UT.
- Swim–Dale and I looooove swimming. I have always loved how the water feels. It’ll be weird to just go swimming how normal people swim though. For the majority of my life, I’ve been a competitive swimmer. So, my idea of swimming is doing laps. Dale’s is more along the lines of relaxing in the water. We’ll see how this goes.
- Go camping–Umm…who doesn’t like camping?! It’s the bomb. We should probably get a tent before we rough it out.
- Explore some National Parks–St. George has a ton of beautiful National parks. I’m super excited to go explore them this summer.
- Soak up the sun on a beach–Dale will probably be the one who crosses this one off the list before I do. He will be going to California later this summer to shoot a wedding or two.
- Stay committed to get into shape--So far, I’ve made a lot of progress with getting into shape. I’m super determined to keep my commitment of being healthy.
- Read 10 books–I’m a huge reader. This summer, I’m on my second book so far. Comment down below if you’d like to see my book review post of the books I’ll be reading this summer.
- Start writing every day–Blogging isn’t going to count for this. I have always loved writing and I’ve had an idea for a book for awhile. This is the summer I’m going to start writing it.
- Finish all of my unfinished crafts–Have you ever started a project but never finished it? Yeah, me too. I have at least three craft projects that I need to finish. Comment down below if you’d like to see the completed projects.
- Go on a lot of bike rides–I need to get my bike from my aunt and uncle first before we can do this (P.S. Sam & Erin we can’t wait to see you!!) but there are a lot of biking trails around my house. I’m super excited to explore them.
I am very excited to have a blast this summer with Dale. We’ll keep you posted on all of our adventures this summer. Also, we would love to know what you are going to do this summer. Be sure to drop a comment and tell us if you have the same bucket list as us or if you are doing other things!